Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lamb

Sometimes things you didn't expect to happen, just happen. Somehow, I managed to get myself to the gig with Lamb in Stockholm this week.

I finally got to hear some of their great songs live, and I loved it. I finally got to see them in action and feel the great energy they spread, and what a feeling. I think my body continued to vibrate some time after leaving the venue, because of the massive bass Andy Barlow was throwing at us. The concert was tiring for my body, enriching for my mind and warming for my heart. I didn't get to hear Lusty, but Gorecki and Gabriel and many good ones off their latest album '5', e.g. 'She Walks' and 'Build a Fire'. Mesmerising I must say.


Jay Leighton, The Ramona Flowers and Lamb. Those were the bands playing Debaser Slussen that night. The Ramona Flowers handed out this single and I must say that with the great voice of their singer and some of the powerful songs they played that night, I'm looking forward to hear more of them.
  The Ramona Flowers - Dismantle & Rebuild by DistillerRecords

No comments:

Post a Comment