Life through music. When something is important to you it tends to infuence your life and it becomes a part of who you are. This something for me is music; I simply cannot live without it. Through this blog I share some insights and reflections upon the music in my life.


Sunday, March 28, 2010

A few days on

I haven't gone out of my apartment since I got home from London in the first hours of Friday morning. I should have, but I haven't. The thing is my body is totally off. It seems as if it held up during my journey home but then let everything loose, the tiredness, the ache (cannot mention how much my back hurts), and I haven't been able to do almost anything.

I knew the journey in itself would make me tired, and I didn't sleep that much after the concert on Wednesday, and to be honest I gave all that my body could bring during Suede's magical gig, and then some. So, it's not that surprising. My body wasn't up for this "sort of activity" yet, but I was. And so far I don't regret it. No, I will never ever regret going to that show and jump and throw myself around in the arena together with other dedicated fans - it was a great night. Even though I couldn't manage to get into the flow as much as people around me could, I gave all I had and I had such a fantastic time.

Tomorrow I'm off to work for a few hours. Let's see how that goes. The only things I've managed to do these days are to listen to and view some of the clips that have been uploaded on YouTube or elsewhere, read some reviews and update myself and friends via social networks, text messages and so.

Here's a review I read today: www.independent.co.uk

Referring to that review, here's a photo from that magical moment. I'll never get it out of my head, and I don't mind that.

Last time I wrote that I didn’t want to hear Brett say those words, those about doing it again in another seven years. No, I didn’t want to hear that, but to be honest I don’t know what I would have liked to hear. I'm in some sort of void at the moment and haven't got back to reality yet. Maybe I have a thought on that subject later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment